- March 25, 2021 at 10:10am
- by Dr. Vishwas Patel
WHAT DOES IPL STAND FOR?
IPL is an acronym for “intense pulsed light”. IPL is different from laser, though similar in the way it can penetrate deep into the skin to improve texture and tone.
WHAT CAN IPL TREATMENT ADDRESS?
- - Poor skin texture and tone
- - Brown and red skin discoloration
- - Noticeable facial veins
- - Reduction of fine lines
- - Reduction in red acne scars
- - Reduction in facial hair density
- - Treatment of rosacea (facial flushing and redness)
- - Photoaging
For more information visit your