What is Bio Filler?
- April 20, 2021 at 10:10am
- by Dr. Vishwas Patel
Unlike traditional filler which is ready made available in syringe and used for face lifting, bio filler is completely made from your own blood.
Your doctor will take your blood, process it and make bio filler ready to inject for face lift or any tissue augmentation.
Time taken for making bio filler: 30 to 45 minutes
- - Since it is made from your own blood it comes with no reactive side effects
- - very very cost effective
- - can be injected more volume
- - can be injected in a person who is sensitive to traditional fillers
- Short lasting i.e 3 to 6 months compared to traditional fillers which last for 9 to 18 months depending on variants.
For more information visit your skin specialist doctor